This year they will be taking place in Hargate Forest (Details below) in Tunbridge Wells, Kent on 26 Feb and 1 March 2019 (subject to weather). Only £20 deposit to pay now. Limited sessions are available.
* 30 -40 mins shooting time
* Gallery of 5 stunning professionally edited images to choose from
* 3 digital full resolution images included
* Only £140
* Upgrades like prints available at special offer prices
***** To take advantage of this special offer you will need to give your consent for Nic Bisseker Photography to share your images on my website and social media****
The sessions are so much fun and your stunning images will remain with you for a lifetime.
Here’s how the day works:
The day before the shoot I will confirm your session time. If rain is forecast I will arrange an alternative day that attendees can make.
Arrive at Hargate Forest for your allocated session. Walk to meeting spot.
I will spend a little time getting to know your dog at first. Then we will use a small area of the forest to shoot some portraits. of your dog and yourself if you would like. The actual shoot will last approx 30 – 40 mins after which time you will be free to go.
Within 14 days your session images will be available to view in an online watermarked gallery ( approx 5). You have a further 2 days to choose the 3 images included in your package and the others can be purchased separately at a discounted rate on my regular Pricing and Product Guide as digitals, prints or products.
Your chosen images will be transferred via We Transfer within a further 2 days of choosing.
SUMMARY OF SESSION DETAILS
26 February or 1 March 2019;
30-40 min sessions but please allow 1 hour and a half to park, find us at the specific location, allow me to get to know your dog and make your way back to the car after the shoot;
1 dog per family per session; If you have more than one dog please contact me to discuss; Your dog will ideally be comfortable off lead and have good recall but I can still do a shoot with a lead – please let me know beforehand and we can discuss;
Pricing – £140 – £20 deposit due to secure slot with balance paid one week before the session.
Hargate Forest is part of the High Weald which is an Area of Outstanding Beauty. The forest is on the south side of Tunbridge Wells, near to The Pantiles at the far end of Broadwater Down. There are two entrances and a description will be sent on booking indicating the entrance to be used and where to meet. MAP
For those of you who aren’t quite sure where we are, approximate journey times are set out below (without traffic) :
20-25 minutes from East Grinstead;
30 minutes from Junction 5 M25.
BRIEF TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR MINI DOG PHOTOGRAPHY SESSIONS 2019 ( A FULL SET WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE SESSION CONTRACT)
- I am experienced working with dogs, but please discuss with me any concerns you have about the ability of your dog to take part in the session before booking. You will be responsible for your dog at all times.
- On booking you will be sent an invoice and Session Contract. The deposit payment of £20 is due upon receipt of your invoice. Due to the limited availability of this session, this can only be refunded if notice is given 5 days prior to your session.
- Some owners like to give their dogs a full wash/groom before their portrait session.
- I would ask that the number of people attending the session is kept to a minimum – I like to include some owner and dog shots but will not have time to shoot a whole family with your dog. I sadly can’t accommodate very small children on these days.
- A gallery of 5 professionally edited images (subject to your dog’s co-operation) will be provided within 14 days of the session for you to choose your favourite 3 to have as full resolution digital files suitable for printing. When final edits are complete these will be transfer via We Transfer. There will be an opportunity to purchase prints/wall art of the images in your gallery and/or further digitals if you so wish at promotional discounted rates.
Please telephone or text 07879840171 or email nic to book or with any questions.
There is extremely limited availability on these so to ensure you get a spot do get in touch soon. I really look forward to working with you and your furry best friend.
Nic is an award winning dog photographer, offering sessions in her home studio in West Sussex and in the great outdoors in and around Sussex, Kent and Surrey and creating stunning wall art images for your homes. She also photographs families, children and babies.
Nic Bisseker Photography: